Saturday, May 25, 2013

Adegan Kalbu

Kadang, pelajaran hidup terbaik justru kamu dapatkan dari potongan-potongan dialog dari adegan di serial atau film favorit kamu. Saya menyebutnya Adegan Kalbu.
Mine are: Friends, How I Met Your Mother, and Bones. Semuanya TV series.

(1)
Booth: Well, it means, Bones, that, you know, you could love a lot of people in this world, but there’s only one person that you love the most.
Brennan: Well, how do you know which person you love the most when you’re confused by chemical messages traveling throughout your limbic system?
Booth: You just do.

Brennan: What if you let that person get away?
Booth: That person’s not going anywhere

(Booth & Brennan - Bones)

(2)
Ted: Okay, I’m going to say something out loud that I’ve been doing a pretty good job of not saying out loud lately. What you and Tony have, what I thought for a second you and I had, what I know that Marshall and Lily have, I want that. I do. I keep waiting for it to happen. I’m waiting for it to happen. I guess I’m just tired of waiting. And that is all I’m going to say on that subject.
Stella: I know that you’re tired of waiting. And you might have to wait a little while more but, she’s on her way, Ted. And she’s getting here as fast as she can. 

(Stella & Ted - How I Met Your Mother)

(3)
Chandler: Phoebe thinks you and Don are soul mates, and I don’t believe in that kind of stuff. But then you two totally get along. So look, I won’t stand in your way if you want to run off with Don and live in a house of cheese.
Monica: Chandler, you don’t believe in soul mates?
Chandler: No. But I’m sure (mimics Don) ‘tomatoes’ does.
Monica: I don’t believe in soul mates either.
Chandler: You don’t?
Monica: No. I don’t think that you and I were destined to end up together. I think that we fell in love and work hard at our relationship. Some days we work really hard.
Chandler: So you…you don’t want to live with Don in a cheese house?
Monica: No, I’ve had second thoughts about that. Do you realize how hard that would be to clean?
Chandler: I love you.
Monica: I know.

(Monica & Chandler - Friends)

Apa potongan dialog film favorit kamu?

No comments:

Post a Comment